PSS launch new service supporting people with Educational Health Care Plans

PSS have set up a new service called “Independent supporter service” to support parents and young people though the process associated with the new national reforms for children with special educational needs and/or disabilities. These reforms are replacing SEN statements and learning difficulty assessments with Educational Health Care Plans (EHC).

More information here.

News Posted in Uncategorized

Contact Details

Brownlow General Practice
Tel: 0151 285 4578

Student Health Centre
Tel: 0151 285 4578

Ropewalks Surgery
Tel: 0151 285 4578

SHAC (Student Health Advice Centre)
(University of Liverpool students. Term time only)
Tel: 0151 285 4784